1. A one-night, non-refundable deposit of $45.00 is required to secure a reservation.
2. If you are unable to keep your reservation, and would like to avoid losing your one-night deposit, you may find another customer to take your reservation.
3. Reservations can be secured with credit card information over the phone or click here to book online. All credit card information is secure and encrypted.
4. Sleeping rooms are assigned to groups based on the numbers of beds needed.
5. Group reservations will be accepted only if one credit card or lump sum deposit reserves for the whole group, or each individual person in the group calls in with the deposit information.
6. Check in at front counter upon arrival for room and work area assignments.
7. Check in is at 3:00 p.m. NO EARLY CHECK IN. Room check-out is at 11 a.m. Workroom check out is at 1:00 p.m. This ensures our cleaning staff time to clean.
8. Fresh towels provided upon arrival, and collected upon departure. While we request that you conserve energy and water and reuse your towels, we will always provide additional towels upon request.
9. If you are staying in the retreat as an individual and are not part of group, you may be asked to share a sleeping room with another individual or group.
10. The kitchens are equipped and provisioned, but any dishes used must be washed and put away by guests. Please keep kitchen areas neat and tidy. If dishes are left unwashed, the group will be charged
$35.00 per hour required for clean-up.
11. Meals are NOT provided, but may be arranged with area caterers, restaurants that deliver, or procured at any number of local eateries.
12. No maid or room service available.
13. Drop key cards in the deposit box inside foyer by entry door, or bring up to front upon check-out to have your $25.00 deposit removed from your account.
14. Quilt shop hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday. Sunday hours are 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
15. Please do not bring any firearms into the retreat center or the store.
16. Groups that rent out the Private Parlor exclusively need a minimum of 4 people. Parties less than 4 may rent out the parlor but is not guaranteed other groups will not be in there as well. For day sewing parties in the Parlor, a non refundable deposit of $50 is required to secure the Parlor
17. Threads of Time Retreat coupons expire 6 months from the date listed on the coupon.
18. The side door to the retreat will be open Monday - Friday and will be locked on Saturday and Sunday.
19. To request certain workrooms exclusively for your group you need a minimum of 10 people to reserve the North Workroom and a minimum of 22 people for the South Workroom